16 July 2015

Shinespark Polish Tangerine

This is going to be a fairly short post today. I've been busy preparing for something extra special for when I hit 1000 followers on instagram.

But until then, let's talk about nails. This is one of my work appropriate manis using Shinespark Polish Tangerine. Tangerine is a lovely orangey nude color, very similar to a tangerine, I suppose. It dries to a shimmery matte finish, which is how I left it for this mani.

The formula is the things dreams are made of. I was able to get decent opacity in two very thin coats, but opted for a third for that little extra punch. Because the coats are able to go on so thinly, it dries in record speed. This polish is so fantastic I ended up buying a full size back up because I knew my mini wasn't going to cut it.

Shinespark Polish Tangerine Swatch

This polish is actually a photochrome that changes colors in the sun. Unfortunately, I didn't have much sun so I couldn't capture a noticeable change. The maker said that this polish has one of the most subtle changes of her The Light collection. 

It's still a beautiful polish hands down. 

-twp

No comments:

Post a Comment