11 July 2015

Shinespark Polish Lavender Sparkle

I've got something very exciting to share with you today! A brand new holo from Shinespark Polish!

Disclaimer: this polish was provided to me free by the maker to test and swatch. My review of this polish is my honest opinion. Everything else used in this mani was purchased by me.

Lavender Sparkle is a linear holographic light purple polish. It seems like it might have some subtle pink tones a well, but don't take my word as gospel because I'm no color expert. I just calls them likes I sees them. First, here's a swatch of the polish.

shinespark polish lavendar sparkle swatch

Do you like how I'm holding the bottle? I learned a new trick! This picture doesn't do a good job showing the holo but it is color accurate. I promise the holo is strong and beautiful, even in my awful dungeon of a bathroom where I polish I could see the glorious rainbows raidiating off my nails. 

Here's another trick I learned: macros! There's a funny story to this but I'll save it for Tuesday's post. The macro really shows off the amazing holo in this polish. 

shinespark polish lavendar sparkle swatch

The application was a dream. Two thin, smooth coats. I was kind of worried on the first coat that it was going to be super sheer and take a million coats but the second coat got it to beautiful, holographic opacity. 

My nails are never done unless there's some art on them, so I did something fun with more Shinespark products. I used her flower vinyls along with two previously released holos Silence Surprise and Magento to add some simple pizazz. 

shinespark polish lavendar sparkle

I absolutely love how Magento pops against Lavender Sparkle. You can see how Silence Surprise is a few shades darker; they really do compliment each other well. And just because I'm going to be obnoxious and macro all the things, here's another picture for you. 

shinespark polish lavendar sparkle

All of these beautiful holos are being released and restocked today. Thanks for reading and have a sparkletastic day!

-twp

No comments:

Post a Comment