10 September 2015

Breast Cancer Awareness Mani

I have a very special mani to share today. It's part of a collaboration I did with 37 other ladies in support of our good friend who is walking in support of breast cancer awareness.


I thought it was only fitting to use Fickle Fairy Potions Girl Fight, which is a pink crelly with various glitters. It is quite sheer so I layered it over Serum No 5's Pink Lantern, which is a bright pink glow in the dark polish.

Fickle Fairy Potions Girl Fight

I stamped using M Polish Berry Best Friends and To Have And To Holo. The plate is from uberchic beauty 1-01. I used my FabUrNails stamper.

Here's a macro of Berry Best Friends.

Fickle Fairy Potions Girl Fight and M Polish Berry Best Friends

And To HaveAnd To Holo.

Fickle Fairy Potions Girl Fight and M Polish To Have And To Holo

Finally, check out these hashtags on instagram if you'd like to see the other gorgeous manis on this collab.


-twp

No comments:

Post a Comment