05 September 2015

Plaid Nail Art

I'm not really feeling my manis this weekend. Hopefully I get my mojo back before attempting my Vegas nails on Monday.


This week's challenge was plaid. I don't even know if this pattern is considered plaid but it reminds me of a lumberjack which reminds me of flannel which reminds me of plaid.

Plaid Nail Art

I have come to the swift realization that I need a brown stamping polish. I think I need to buy the entire M Polish metallics collection. 

I used OPI Love Angel Music Baby as the base and double stamped with Zoya Rowen and Funky Fingers Dark Night. You can sort of barely see the double stamping in the macro.

Plaid Nail Art Macro

The image is from uberchic beauty plate 2-02. I used my new faburnails stamping head. And I'm in love. I put the pink one in my faburnails gold holder and it picked up perfectly right out of the package. The small, thick scraper that came with it is to die for. Here's the set of stampers plus hard scraper and my gold holder.

faburnails stampers

I honestly think these will be the only stampers I ever use. They're that good.

-twp

No comments:

Post a Comment