04 July 2015

F.U.N Lacquer Galaxy (H)

For my very first nail art post I bring you one of two beautiful holographic polishes from F.U.N Lacquer that I've recently purchased.

I've been lemming after F.U.N polishes for quite sometime so when I found some for only $10 each from Ella Ann Cosmetics  I couldn't resist (even though I have a buy ban in effect right now....don't judge me!)

FUN Galaxy (H)

First up is Galaxy (H). This polish is from the "LE Birthday Collection" and is described as the holo version of Galaxy. Since that's fairly obvious and not very helpful, I looked up the description of Galaxy: a puple/blue holographic glitter in a clear base. Note that the holo version has some extra holo magic to make it even more awesome, and while I don't own the original Galaxy I will say that this one is pretty darn magical.

However, I do have a love-hate relationship with microglitter. They are gorgeous but such a pain to work with compared to normal polish. My mani is done with two coats and I probably could have used a third but the holo gorgeousness is just so overwhelming it does a great job masking any patchy spots. I topped everything with Seche Vite for some extra gloss and shine.

The stamping was done with Funky Fingers Dark Night, which is available at Five Below. The image is from uberchic beauty plate 3-03 and I used my current favorite stamper which is from faburnails. All of these products are so user friendly that it makes stamping a dream come true. I could sing praises about them but that'll have to wait for another blog post.

I was going to write about the second mani I did today using F.U.N Payday (H) but I got a bit carried away with this one and now I'm sleepy and it's past my bedtime. So I will have to leave you sitting on the edge of your seat in anticipation for the next post!

Goodnight nail friends!

-twp

Just for shiggles, here's a bonus shot highlighting all of the holo goodness!

FUN Galaxy (H)



6 comments: