30 July 2015

Throwback: Glam Glaze Graffiti Collection

Today's post features a few manis I did a while back using the Graffiti Collection from Glam Glaze.

The Graffiti Collection contains six neon cremes and a glitter topper. I love the variety of colors in this collection and the neons are so vibrant that they seem to glow.

The first mani that I did with these polishes is a gradient. Normally gradients and I don't get along, but I was pretty pleased with how this one turned out. I also love how the glitter topper ties everything together. I'm usually not a fan of glitter toppers, but this one compliments the collection nicely.

Glam Glaze Graffiti Collection Gradient

I also used this collection to do bestie quadruplet nails with my very talented friends @thepolishedperspective, @anas_manis and @crooked_mani. Here's our collage; you can tell I'm the novice of the group!

Glam Glaze Graffiti Collection Bestie Quad Nails

And this is a better view of my solo. I tried four times to get a good marble on my ring finger and kept failing. Eventually my dear husband got tired of waiting for me to finish my nails, so I had to throw in the towel and go with a solid color. Luckily the other ladies liked the idea of an accent nail and we went with that design for our bestie nails.

Glam Glaze Graffiti Collection Watermarble

These polishes marbled beautifully, I'm just a noob, so don't take my imperfections as a sign these are subpar marblers. The best part about the glitter topper is that the glitters can be strategically placed to cover water bubbles and other flaws!

My one issue with the collection, though, is that my blue polish is separating pretty significantly, which is apparently a known issue. I've heard it's been reformulated and that it isn't a problem anymore. Even with my troublesome blue, I still highly recommend this collection if you're looking for bright, fun neon cremes that can watermarble!

-twp

1 comment: