28 July 2015

Polish Pusher All for Ezra

I have a very special polish to share with you today. Polish Pusher's All for Ezra.

This polish is limited edition, sold to help raise funds to donate to baby Ezra to help with medical costs.

From the Polish Pusher Facebook page:
Ezra was born May 13, 2015 partially asphyxiated. Lack of oxygen to his brain has left parts of it damaged, limiting his ability to breath independently and feed without tubes.
I'm not one to pass up an opportunity to help a good cause, especially when there is polish involved. This polish is my single most expensive bottle of polish and is definitely one of my favorites. It's awesome that 100% of proceeds were donated to help baby Ezra, in addition to the maker donating $1 for every bottle sold. They were able to raise over $350 for this cause!

On to the nails!

polish pusher all for ezra

This polish is absolutely stunning. It's a purple base with a hodge podge of glitters and flakies. The formula was fantastic, talking only two easy coats for opacity. I'm also excited to report that removal was a breeze, which was surprising given all the glittery flakie goodness.

My accent nail is No Sink from the now-defunct Squishy Face Polish. Shown there is about a million coats and you can still see some visible nail line. I may need to try layering over something else because it is a lovely polish with some fun hex glitters and golden shimmer.

Here's a macro of All for Ezra.

polish pusher all for ezra macro

I really can't describe how gorgeous this polish is.

Thanks for being patient with me today and not rallying the riot squad because I was late posting. I hope it was worth the wait!

-twp

No comments:

Post a Comment